4.7.2012

Pasi models photobooth props

Here are the promised, silly photobooth prop pictures! Pasi had to model. But I think he liked it.

We have bought a Fujifilm Instax camera (it's a bit like Polaroid, but film is much much cheaper) so that each guest will get a picture right away to decorate our guestbook with. The idea is that everyone (or at least every couple /family) decorates one whole page. I've seen way too many guestbooks that are almost completely empty, because people have just written their names one after the other on the same page. I'm glad I have saved my childhood collection of stickers and glossy pictures. The guestbook will be awesome. I'm sure.

***

No niin, nyt ne lupaamani hassut rekvisiittakuvat! Pasi joutui malliksi. Mutta kyllä se taisi tykätäkin.

Olemme ostaneet Fujifilm Instax-kameran. Se on vähän niin kuin Polaroid-kamera, mutta filmi on paaaaljon halvempaa. Jokainen vieras saa siis samantien kuvan, jolla koristella vieraskirjan sivu. Ajatus lähti siitä, että useimmissa häissä ihmiset vain kirjoittavat nimensä alekkain yhdelle sivulle ja muu kirja jää tyhjäksi. Nyt jokainen vieras/pariskunta/perhe saa oman sivunsa. Onneksi olen säästänyt tarra- ja kiiltokuvakokoelmani kaikki nämä vuodet. Vieraskirjasta tulee mahtava! Ihan varmasti.









1 kommentti: